Leave us a message
ISB® housings are constructed in multiple executions, with external parts in cast iron, bound with aluminium, in moulded steel sheets and in plastic
1. elevated resistance against repeated straining that can cause fractures due to wear and tear on the surface of the rolling track which regulates the life of the bearing.
2. elevated resistance and elasticity of the materials in order to prevent deformation when heavy loads are applied to the surface.
3. elevated resistance to abrasion to eectively contrast against wear and tear between the cage and the sphere.
4. elevated resistance against breaking caused by collision, breakage and or breakdown due to incorrect application or improper assemblage.
5. small changes which could occur over time due to internal solicitation or structural variations.