BUSH F 04 03,7 SELF-LUBRICATING TIN PLATING ISB
The SF-1 bushes present multiple characteristics which can be
summarized as follows:
• exempt from lubrication
• elevated load capacities - 140 N/mm2 - on large elasto-plastic
• elevated flow and low friction coefficients both static and
dynamic (no stick-slip effect)
• the exercising temperature is from -195 °C to +280 °C.
• vibration, noise and pollution maximally reduced. The possibility
to use coupling metals which have low hardness facilitating the
work and reducing costs
• light weight materials, compact and with minimum
• ease of mounting
• oil or water are not absorbed, presenting low expansion, high
conductibility and excellent thermal stability
• elevated chemical resistance: easily covered with materials
resistant to liquid, gas or solids which are chemically aggressive
using a supplementary galvanic layer.
SF-1 bushes are widely used in hydraulic vehicles, automobiles, motorcycles, agricultural machines,
textile machines, printing machines, gymnastic equipment and many other applications.
SF-1 bushes generally have good initial adaptability with a wear of 0,01 ~ 0,02mm.
During the adjustment period a part of the surface in PTFE is deposited on the shaft or on the contact surface forming
a self-lubricating film capable of reducing friction and wear.
After this initial phase and with progressive increases in the functioning hours, once 80% o the PTFE is consumed, the bush
is considered depleted and therefore should be replaced.
The roughness of the surface must generally be inferior to 0,8 µ.